Will I do something in my life or not?

Image
 We are all running after something in our lives. We are hungry for something. We want to get something. We don't want to be anything. But why are we doing all this? We have to find a good place and we can spend the rest of our lives in the best way possible. But what we are really looking for is something that can give us happiness that gives us every peace within us. Fill in the blanks. What is that thing? 

Motivational Story

A King expressed the wish that I should be a fool with so many wise men to be defensive for all and so after the children a fool was chosen and a special kind of crown was made for him. 




Asking a few questions and hearing the foolish answers, the king and courtiers laughed and one day the king became very ill until the doctors replied that the king should spend his last time with the fool to relieve his suffering. 

He decided and called him and said, "Today you ask a question. I will answer it. The question is, will you go after your death?" The king replied. The king said, "There will be days." The fool said, "Forever and ever." Then you must have made the best arrangements for your comfort and stay there. Yes, forgive the insolence. You deserve this crown more than me. There is nothing to live in forever. 

  • Look in your own circle. According to power, everyone is Pharaoh. When does a wounded person get into a bad mood when a lot of people have taken advantage of his prophet? 
  • Don't look for anyone's secrets, don't reveal them if they are visible. 
  • It is being made very difficult. Never announce your move until you let me go. Buried with a smile, I walk, but I never go back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance Of Time

Information About Internet

Will I do something in my life or not?